Monday 28 July 2014

On hiatus

To the habitual visitors of my website, I am deeply sorry. Unfortunately there are some issues that I can't seem to resolve, and I'm trying to find a new home for it. So far I have not been lucky, as a combination of real life things do deal with and technical problems that are taking time to solve. I will post here when and where it will be online again.

To be fair, it's an old site. It's old-fashioned and hard to maintain. It's got a lot of subdirectories and files. I wonder if it would not be better to simply leave it as it is now, as a sort of reminder of the old times, and simply use Picasa and Youtube to post still pictures and videos. Back when the site was conceived, there were no such options, hence the large still picture galleries.

Well... I'm waiting for some input. Let me know what your take is, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment