Monday 18 August 2014

Keep calm and carry on

Well, after some really hectic days in which I had to hunt high and low for some other home for my dear old website, it finally came online again at its old address at http://rodan657.zxq.net. This is a relief because I found out soon enough that it contains so many files many other hosting providers cannot deal with it easily.

That said, while I still plan to update the site regularly, I'm thinking of shifting most of the activity to the blog. As I said before, the site is a product of its time (when there were no blogs, no image hosting and no YouTube) and it relies on an ancient structure and on old software. It's still edited with Frontpage, to say it loud...

Seeing that the main reason to be of the old site is to show pictures from movies and TV shows (in the videocaptures section) and sometimes to post scans and images found on the web, while I'll still do that I will shift some of the action on the blog... Hoping to find at least some free time to post!

Please let me know how it works out... Thanks for visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment