Tuesday 14 October 2014

Out on a limb again

I owe you all an apology for not updating my site due to another outage (which is out of my hands) and above all for not informing you (which actually is). Anyway, the Zymic hosting has been having issues since about the end of September and while the site has been mostly up since then, it's now unreachable again and, until the FTP issues have been resolved, I cannot update it. Well, at least you know I'm still alive and well.

In the meantime...

Fashion designers seem to be busy keeping the headscarf in the limelight year after year. Last year, Anastasia Romantsova had her models wrapped in a variety of Peasant and Kelly wraps for her Spring-Summer 2013 collection...

 
 
 
 
 
 

Again in 2013, the young Italian designer Virginia Burlina showed off her "For Wonder" collection at the Antwerp Fashion Academy's graduation show. And what happened? She had all her models wearing Classic headscarves. Not even D&G have done that!



Definitely one designer to look out for! Now fast forward to 2014 and it's Larisa Lobanova's turn to have her models' heads wrapped. Her Fall/Winter 2014-15 collection features some nice Kelly and Classic headscarves.


Victora Gres has her models in a number of Kelly, Classic and Peasant headscarves for her Spring/Summer 2014 collection.


What can I say, except that I should really check out fashion shows more often? This was a picture-rich post but I wanted to make up for the lack of updates! Have fun until the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment