Wednesday 9 December 2015

A long break...

It’s been a while, again. I really wanted to get my old site up and running within a month and keep blogging regularly, but a lot of otherwise very welcome work prevented me from doing much that wasn’t immediately work-related.

I have finally found a way to keep updating my old site on the new PCs, not an easy feat at all for someone who has never been that knowledgeable about computers. Putting all of the pending content together and generating pages however is now a lower priority among all the things going on, but the site will be up again.

Meanwhile, I’m trying to keep up with upcoming movies… I’ve already written about Carol and Cate Blanchett’s headscarf scenes, but it looks Sarah Paulson is getting some nice ones.


She’s wearing a nice Kelly here. Sarah Paulson has already been headscarved (Classic-style) in American Horror Story…


 

















… Which would mean she would almost be a Scarf Lady on the site.

Also of notice was the trailer for Joy, which shows Jennifer Lawrence in a Classic headscarf.













I think this is a first for her, but I haven’t had time to check her whole filmography. Looks like we’re in for a nice season, though!

Stay safe, stay covered and enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment