Thursday 14 January 2010

Jessica Stroup and the missing headscarf

I admit I have never been a fan of the original Beverly Hills 90210, so I wasn't interested at all in the sequel, titled simply 90210. However, some promotional pictures on the show's website featuring actress Jessica Stroup, playing Erin Silver, caught my eye...

Jessica wears a nice rear-tie in both the images I have found.



Unfortunately, in the show proper she's never seen with it. Of course, the Erin character seems to have been through a number of changes already in the early episodes, with her going from blonde to brunette and sporting a far different dressing style than what's portrayed in the promotional images, so it's not so surprising.

A pity, however. I liked the style. Oh, well.



No comments:

Post a Comment