Tuesday 30 November 2010

Some more from the ads...

I can't really believe I have missed those...


Christina Ricci as the testimonial for the Samsonite Black Label Fashionaire accessories line's relaunch.

That's from 2007. Fashionaire dates back to the '60s and it's only natural that for its relaunch they wanted to go back to the '60s look - which by the way looks great on Christina!













A bit more recent, this is from Hobbs' NW3 Autumn-Winter 2010 collection...
The model on the left (I think it's Maaike Klaasen) wears a very pretty Classic wrap, side-tied.


The picture on the left is from the official collection, while the two on the right are from the "making of" video, which I just wish had been a little longer.

Headscarves apart, it's quite a nice, retro-looking collection. It's just an impression of mine or are we seeing more and more of these? Not that I'm complaining...






No comments:

Post a Comment