Sunday 8 March 2015

Chloe, in style

I recently stumbled on this InStyle photoshoot from August 2013 (yes, I know, once again late) featuring the lovely Chloe Grace Moretz. Among other outfits she wears a very peculiarly styled Classic headscarf...

 ...  Adorned with flowers which delicately frame her face. This is a very interesting take on the Classic, although I suspect not too practical.
 
 Chloe seems to have had some fun modelling for this photoshoot. Here are some images of her wearing her headwrap and having it adjusted...
 
 
 
 
 
  ... Just watch the "making of" video here.

  I was almost sure I had already seen something like Chloe's flowered headscarf and apparently I was right: Vivienne Westwood's Red Label Spring-Summer 2013 collection included one such wrap.
 
 
I wonder if that was the look the photographers were shooting for. In any case, it's a stunning one!

No comments:

Post a Comment